Great Village and City Experience
Our strategic priority is to have a great village and city experience.
This means that we live in a city that provides a wide range of recreational, social and cultural opportunities for all ages through:
- services that are prompt, efficient and respond to community interests
- activities that bring the community and businesses together to celebrate the city's diversity
- residents having a say on the look and feel of their village
- sound and resilient infrastructure that supports the city's aspirations
The performance indicators for this priority are:
- Maintain community satisfaction with levels of service across all groups of activities provided by the Council
- Maintain stakeholder satisfaction with the village programme
Go to our Village Planning Programme section for more information.