Kia ora for your feedback, Porirua City
After a month of consultation with the community, submissions have now closed on the proposed Annual Plan 2017-18. The submission hearings were held on Tuesday 16 and Wednesday 17 May.
After considering all of your feedback, the Council will then decide which proposals to go ahead with at their meeting on Thursday 8 June. Once these decisions have been made, we’ll then put together the final Annual Plan and make that available before the end of July.
Submissions have also closed for the following consultations:
- the Wastewater Bylaw Review
- Fees and Charges Review
- Waste Management and Minimisation Plan
- Revenue and Financing Policy.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to make a submission.
Here’s supporting information about rates
- 16 and 17 May – submission hearings
- 8 June – final decisions will be made and the Annual Plan will be approved
- 28 June – rates will be set for 2017/18.
Keep up to date
Subscribe to our Annual Plan e-newsletter for updates.